Monday, April 11, 2022

I'M LIVE PROFIILE: Sophie_Rodriguez

 





I'M LIVE PROFIILE: Sophie_Rodriguez

About me: i am a sexy young wild girl who enjoys a lot meet people going out have fun , you can find in me a honest girl who will tells you what you have to and no what you need to ... the real person you can find in me will always be open to spend time with you and make you feel very pleased
Description: i am a sexy young wild girl who enjoys a lot meet people going out have fun , you can find in me a honest girl who will tells you what you have to and no what you need to ... the real person you can find in me will always be open to spend time with you and make you feel very pleased
I speak:EnglishSpanish


I Feel Like: 19
Sexual Preference: Straight
Smoking: Yes, and I'd love to enjoy a smoke with you.
My Kinks: Piercings, Tattoos, Shaved

Measurements: 32"-60"-60" (81-152-152 cm)

Height: 5' - 5'4'' (1.5 - 1.6m)

Weight: 100-110 lbs (46-50 kg)

Cup Size: A

Ass Size: Big

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Long

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Build: Slender

My Fetishes: Bondage, Condoms, Cum Play, Gags & Blindfolds, Piercings, Leather, Smoking, Wet & Messy, Foot Fetish, Tattoos


What turns me on: i love guys that goes right to the point take me where they want to put me. i am flexible girl so you can do whatever you want with me i`m always open to new experiences and new adventures :D


What turns me off: disrespect, that guys try to cheat on me , sexism , zenofoby


My Expertise: i am a professional blowjober


I love ImLive Video Chat because: is an amazing page with amazing users , always moving forward and making them models grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment