Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I'm Live: megan_boxs




PROFILE PAGE CLICK HERE



Description: I am a naughty girl. I`m good to be creative. My mind is an ocean passion. I love dancing, talking with your mouth full of your big cock and cum. If you get me in private, you will have the best moment of your life once I go crazy and crazy for you ... I do not find limits.
Expertise: I get horny easily and squirting is just a part of who I am, so you can figure out how good I must be.


Build: Slender
Measurements: 28"-24"-30" (71-60-76 cm)
Age: 26
Room: Girl Alone
SeoRoomName: cam-girls
SexualPreferences: Straight
Eye Color: Brown

About me: The only limit is your imagination and mine. I get horny easily and squirting is just a part of who I’am, so you can figure out how good I must be.
Description: I am a naughty girl. I`m good to be creative. My mind is an ocean passion. I love dancing, talking with your mouth full of your big cock and cum. If you get me in private, you will have the best moment of your life once I go crazy and crazy for you ... I do not find limits.
I speak:EnglishSpanish
I Feel Like: 26
Sexual Preference: Straight
Smoking: No
My Kinks: Shaved

My Fetishes: Bondage

What turns me on: I love watching cams if they pay the price for it but I watch until I get as horny as they. Taking me into a private room not only can get you a good load of cum into my mouth or on my ass or chest, but it will makes you earn an appassionate fan of your dick.

What turns me off: makes me feel frustrated just to know how much u have enjoyed it and I was left there by my own all wet and horny. Don’t like when you have no idea how to make me feel hot so you’re clumsy at yack off

My Expertise: I get horny easily and squirting is just a part of who I’am, so you can figure out how good I must be.

I love ImLive Video Chat because: I love the sexy and naughty guys I know on Im Live and all the cool things we do in private
Measurements: 28"-24"-30" (71-60-76 cm)
Height: 5'4'' - 5'8'' (1.6 - 1.7m)
Weight: 133-143 lbs (61-65 kg)
Cup Size: B
Ass Size: Big
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Build: Slender




No comments:

Post a Comment