Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I'M LIVE: Linda Ethan



 PROFILE PAGE CLICK HERE

5 Reviews

About me: I love beiong naughty and passionate while stealing the glances and attention of men, I would like to take your imagination to new limits, enjoy incredible moments and fill our lives with new experiences... come and live with me unforgettable moments that will remain forever in your memory!

Description: Don`t you know me yet? Oh! Hello sweetie, I am Linda. I love extreme sports, going to the gym, enjoying a good dinner, and a lot more which you will figure out! Here you`ll find a girl who would love to share with you from a nice conversation to a passionate and naughty moment.

I speak:English

I Feel Like: 21
Sexual Preference: Straight
Smoking: No
My Kinks: Shaved

What turns me on: I love to be treated with tenderness and passion. I like warm caresses on cool mornings and a strong man by my side. Do you think you fit in?

What turns me off: I don`t like stressful and possessive men, those who disregard you and make you forget how beautiful you are

My Expertise: Come and ask me!

I love ImLive Video Chat because: Because this is the best place to follow your heart!

Measurements: 34"-25"-34" (86-63-86 cm)
Height: 5'4'' - 5'8'' (1.6 - 1.7m)
Weight: 100-110 lbs (46-50 kg)
Cup Size: C
Ass Size: Medium
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment