Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I'M LIVE: cintiashaw

 



Profile Page click here

11 Reviews
About me: I am a passionate, hot and horny girl who loves to play with her friends, live all kinds of mischief and very sensual moments in bed while I blame all my fantasies and at the same time make all your wishes come true.

Description: I am a girl with a lot of flow, I love to dance, enjoy all kinds of walks with my friends, go out to do exercises and enjoy all my days with the things that I am passionate about and enchant me.
I speak:English

Measurements: 36"-24"-38" (91-60-96 cm)
Height: 5'4'' - 5'8'' (1.6 - 1.7m)
Weight: 122-132 lbs (56-60 kg)
Cup Size: B
Ass Size: Big
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Build: Slender

I Feel Like: 21
Sexual Preference: Straight
Smoking: No
My Kinks: Piercings, Shaved

My Fetishes: Discipline, Jerk-off Instruction, Pregnant

What turns me on: I love being subjected, tortured and spanked, getting fucked everywhere and having my ass eaten while they make me squirt all over the room. I want a strong, dominant man, sure of himself and with a fat cock that covers my mouth.

What turns me off: I don`t like them to be sentimental, cute, or cheesy. I want a real man who makes my dirtiest wishes come true and who always leaves me wanting to repeat the occasion.

My Expertise: I am an expert in doing all kinds of sexual games and using all kinds of toys to carry out all your fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment