Sunday, April 10, 2022

I'M LIVE: AngelaDevilis's Profile


PROFILE PAGE CLICK HERE

About me: I got a treat for you: lovely smile, naughty thoughts, girl next door! I`m kind, funny, smart and can`t wait to know your kinks! 
#superhero 
Description: Angel look but oh with so many devilish thoughts. Squirt queen! Please me and I will please you too! Friendly but I can become a puma in bed if you know the right buttons to push. 

I Feel Like: 24 
Sexual Preference: Straight 
Smoking: Yes, and I'd love to enjoy a smoke with you. 
My Kinks: Shaved 
 My Fetishes: Anal Training, Balloons, Bondage, Discipline, Cock & Ball Torture (CBT), Domination, Jerk-off Instruction, Orgasm Denial, Chastity Training, Submission, Whips, Cuckolding, Cum Play, Leather, Masks, Smoking, Wet & Messy, Foot Fetish, Outfit, FinDom What turns me on: Love to see you hard!
 What turns me off: Rude people 
 My Expertise: If you like a pussy that squirts, Roleplaying, SPH, JOI,CEI, Cuckolding, having you wrapped around my finger!
 I love ImLive Video Chat because: I love ImLive due to the fact that here I can find myself the most. Measurements: 33"-25"-33" (83-63-83 cm) Height: 5'8'' - 6' (1.7 - 1.8m) Weight: 111-121 lbs (51-55 kg) Cup Size: C Ass Size: Medium Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Hair Length: Medium Ethnicity: Caucasian Build: Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment