Thursday, July 28, 2022

Interactive Webcam LiveCam Model Video Sex Chat Room: SexyWitch






*The chatroom shows the default website when the model is offline. You can search for the model to see the full profile. Check back to see when the model is online or chat and interact with 1000's of featured webcam girls.



About me: Hi im Nakara from Russia!im always READY for enjoy with you! I`ll cum so nice for u and so often too! Really, can`t wait to give all of my sexuality, energy and lust! Willing to share my tenderness and passion with YOU. Your most private dreams will come true
Description: Very flexible! ASS fuck. legsbehindhead. DEEP throat ATM. DP. pantystuff. DIRTY PLAY for gift and tip.HUGE TITS, BBW, CURVY, BBC LOVER, CUM, BUZZ, ORGAZM
I speak:English
I Feel Like: 30
Sexual Preference: Straight
Smoking: Yes, and I'd love to enjoy a smoke with you.
My Kinks: Piercings, Tattoos, Shaved, Branded
My Fetishes: Anal Training, Fisting, Wet & Messy
What turns me on: hard dicks, being spoiled with gifts and TIP, men who know what they want, compliments.i am the best entering in your mind, and having good experiences together, i am good being creative wiht my body, come and explore with me
My Expertise: Dildos,FISTING /Very exiblefl, ANAL/legsbehindhe ad,Fo ot, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs, Heels, Masturbation, Oral, REAL
CUM,Paddling/Span king, Toys, Vibrators, Underwear, Ass Play.
I love ImLive Video Chat because: love it
Measurements: 45"-29"-45" (114-73-114 cm)
Height: 5'8'' - 6' (1.7 - 1.8m)
Weight: 177-187 lbs (81-85 kg)
Cup Size: DDD (F)
Ass Size: Big
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: BBW




No comments:

Post a Comment