Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Interactive Webcam LiveCam Model Video Sex Chat Room: AngelaDevilis




Interactive Webcam LiveCam Model Video Sex Chat Room: AngelaDevilis 
*The chatroom shows the default website when the model is offline. You can search for the model to see the full profile. Check back to see when the model is online or chat and interact with 1000's of featured webcam girls.
 

About me: I got a treat for you: lovely smile, naughty thoughts, girl next door! I`m kind, funny, smart and can`t wait to know your kinks! #superhero
Description: Angel look but oh with so many devilish thoughts. Squirt queen! Please me and I will please you too! Friendly but I can become a puma in bed if you know the right buttons to push.
I speak:English
I Feel Like: 24

Sexual Preference: Straight Smoking: Yes, and I'd love to enjoy a smoke with you.
My Kinks: Shaved
My Fetishes: Anal Training, Bondage, Discipline, Cock & Ball Torture (CBT), Domination, Jerk-off Instruction, Orgasm Denial, Chastity Training, Whips, Cuckolding, Cum Play, Leather, Smoking, Wet & Messy, Foot Fetish, FinDom
What turns me on: Love to see you hard!
What turns me off: Rude people
My Expertise: If you like a pussy that squirts, Roleplaying, SPH, JOI,CEI, Cuckolding, having you wrapped around my finger!
I love I'mLive Video Chat because: I love I'mLive due to the fact that here I can find myself the most.
Measurements: 33"-25"-33" (83-63-83 cm)
Height: 5'8'' - 6' (1.7 - 1.8m)
Weight: 111-121 lbs (51-55 kg)
Cup Size: C
Ass Size: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Ethnicity: Caucasian

For more products click here Follow us on Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment