Saturday, July 9, 2022

I'M LIVE! Webcam Model Interactive Video Sex Chat CrystalQuinn

 
I'M LIVE! Webcam Model Interactive Video Sex Chat CrystalQuinn Click and sign up so that you can interact with the webcam model. For more products click here Follow us on Facebook here 28 Reviews
About me: Im wild and nasty but you have to take me there. Do not confuse with a stupid girl.
Description: Spoiled brat and bad ass! Watch out you might get burn!
I speak:EnglishFrenchItalianSpanish
I Feel Like: 25
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job: Student
Smoking: Yes, and I'd love to enjoy a smoke with you.
My Kinks: Piercings, Tattoos, Shaved
What turns me on: Brains
What turns me off: Beggars
My Expertise: I have plenty. Let me show you.
I love ImLive Video Chat because: I enjoy being here
Measurements: 36"-23"-34" (91-58-86 cm)
Height: 5'4'' - 5'8'' (1.6 - 1.7m)
Weight: 100-110 lbs (46-50 kg)
Cup Size: D
Ass Size: Tiny
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment